Nike is looking for an Integrated Retail Brand Director responsible for curating the consumer experience across all key distribution channels in Russia, both digital and physical, own and the ones of Nike partners. Requirements:
- brand professional: at least 8 years of experience in digital and retail industries. Strong brand management background with multi-project management and planning skills;
- team player: must be tactful with strong team orientation. Proven ability to work with a team, give inputs, negotiate and support others. Able to work with different cultures. Establish relationships with key accounts, specialty accounts, EHQ and global teams, vendors and maintain these relationships. Be an open and positive person;
- communication skills: strong ability to communicate with people across all different levels, nationalities and cultures within and outside the organization. Be able to present to management teams. Ability to communicate and negotiate with outside vendors and project management teams;
- business analysis and quantitative skills: use factual information to make decisions and ensure profitability. Approach problems and business situations methodically and analytically;
- action oriented: need to be self starter and able to work and make independently sound decisions in a timely manner. Be able to get things done. Strategic thinker;
- strong organization skills: ability to prioritize and organize workload in responsive to often aggressive timelines. Knowledge of the market and ability to create structure into market place;
- flexibility: able to be flexible and to quickly understand new information and situations to always changing environment;
- organizational awareness: works well across Nike's matrix system. Recognizes motives that might underlie an individual's or group action. Can surface conflicting agendas and align them with business objectives.
Apply for a position.
- lead the IRM team: Nike Stores and WS partner teams, consumer education and product presentation & styling teams. Elevate digital mindset within the team;
- develop & amplify authentic, distinctive and connected category consumer experiences across all distribution channels in Russia through bringing key Nike innovations in the most inspirational way. Be a creative thought partner for the Brand team on development of consumer experiences within mono-brand, multi-brand and category specialties channels, online and offline;
- develop and implement locally relevant IMP brand marketing strategy based on global directions. Be responsible for creative adaptation of global marketing assets for Russian market to be consistent with global brand direction;
- make sure Nike partner stores and wholesale channels are the active part of the Nike ecosystem;
- work closely with Nike retail, Nike brand & territory leadership to develop a concept map and positioning of stores and categories, to establish a tiered consumer experience approach across store portfolio in Russia;
- manage portfolio of category service models across channels;
- manage development of new store concepts & channels through Nike key partners to serve consumer demand, working across both global and Europe functions;
- deliver Brand POV for the new store planning, bring consumer experience expertise to the project teams. Work closely with the store design, merchandising and sales teams on development of best in class new retail concepts;
- manage IRM brand budget to ensure investments are strategically aligned with global brand plan and country strategic priorities;
- drive alignment between other Brand functions, sales, retail teams and European headquarters' counterparts, be the active contributor to the IBA process.