Company is looking for a Brand Manager Flavors. The person in this position will be fully responsible for the brand covering the following areas: consumer insight and innovation management, branding, communication development, strategy development and deployment, market activation and monitoring. The new Brand Manager will be the key agent co-coordinating the work of other functions in all brand areas.Requirements:
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree;
- ability to work in multinational environment is very important;
- english is a must;
- conflict management and negotiation skills will play a critical role in the success of this person;
- this position entails a necessity to solve a wide range of potential issues including but not limited to: pricing, positioning, distribution, creative execution, cost approval, budget management).
- lead Project Management Team for sparkling Fanta, Schweppes and local 'fighter' brands Dobry Lemonade and Fruktime;
- plan market research, identifying existing knowledge gaps and differentiating research types (close cooperation with MISP); create holistic picture of the consumer, generating consumer insights to anticipate consumer opportunities;
- explore consumer and technical opportunities, creating innovation ideas and generating new consumer propositions (product, pack, other), leverage global consumer knowledge;
- guard brand positioning, ensuring all the market executions are in line with it and enhance our relationships with consumers; build annual brand business plans; assess brand health;
- execute brand plans on time and with high excellence, synergize execution of brand plans with PA&C function
- define communication objectives and develop communication message;
- work with marketing/advertising agencies to deliver outstanding creative solutions;
- analyze market and growth drivers, creating the vision for the market, analyze current brand position in the market, anticipating competitor actions, build brand business strategy, identifying required market capabilities, provide brand development scenarios/ recommendations to higher management;
- brands will need to be build through creative consumer and shopper marketing as DMI will vary significantly.
Apply for a position.