is looking for a Brand manager womens. As the Brand Lead for our Women's offense in Russia, you will be responsible for driving a fitness revolution for our female consumer across our running, training and sportswear categories.Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the area of Brand Management and Marketing;
- in-depth knowledge and experience in women's fitness and/or fashion;
- deep experience in event marketing, digital commerce and community engagement knowledge;
- experience operating in a complex, matrixed corporate environment;
- existing understanding of the Russian marketplace and female consumer;
- fluent in Russian and English (written and spoken);
- ability to travel occasionally within Russia and Europe;
- great presentation skills (ppt, keynote).
- lead all efforts to drive & discover consumer and cultural insights;
- serve as the trusted source of information for the entire integrated team;
- keep the consumer at the center of everything we do;
- proactively envision, plan and create the future of the Nike Women's category;
- drive a collaborative and united team across functions and business units;
- build seasonal plans for the category, based on the global direction and amplified to local insights and consumer;
- think digital and mobile first;
- deliver and execute marketing plans that are best-in-class;
- create integrated communications plans that are on strategy, on budget and deliver business results;
- build the relationships and network needed to influence and lead a broad team of functional and brand partners at the geography and territory level;
- provide clear communication across the organization ensuring transparency and alignment with all key stakeholders.
Apply for a position.