is looking for a retail brand specialist for X-category. This role focuses on creating and executing x-category brand campaigns in retail / integrated marketplace to drive a multi-category offence. With a significant emphasis on digital prioritization, this role requires proficiency in multi-category and multi-platform.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike's stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Qualifications:
- advanced business analytical and quantitative skills: Use relevant data to inform key decisions. Leverage the Science to inform the Art of brand story telling;
- financial acumen: Budget, planning and financial management;
- digital capability: Industry leading digital knowledge and understanding to leverage the digital space;
- consumer Centric Mindset: Obsess and Serve the consumer Always. Dedicate time and resources to staying current with our consumer and be clear on what matters to them so Nike can deliver;
- creative thinker: Demonstrate creative thinking. Offering fresh stand-out ideas that challenge the norm;
- relationship Management: Establish and maintain relationships with key account, and internal partners that drive deep insights and collaboration;
- communication and presentation skills: Strong ability to effectively communicate with people across all different levels, internally and externally. Ability to communicate and negotiate with outside vendors and project management firms;
- retail Knowledge: Minimum 4 years of retail or like experience to bring deep retail insights to inform the work and stay current on how retail is evolving to better serve.
- using strategic and seasonal category plans as well as brand marketing plans for the dedicated channel/account, develop and execute consumer centric long term and seasonal retail plans (including all in-store executions, digital activations);
- actively participate in CGP process to lead category conversations at key moments securing buy-in and x-functional alignment;
- work closely with geography and territory category partners to elevate and amplify the category direction and stories at retail;
- push Innovation and drive Nike's digital first mindset bringing fresh new brand ideas on how to better connect and communicate with our consumers;
- actively participate in territory brand and functional meetings to ensure you deliver a strong account POV while supporting overall strategies;
- own consumers' insights on the way they shop and ensure usage of knowledge of consumer shopping behavior in retail brand campaigns planning and execution.
Apply for a position.