looking for a bright, ambitious and nerdy communications manager who is eager to contribute to the work of a global communications team. You have 3-5 years of PR or journalism experience, preferably in IT or telecom, ready to learn a lot in IT security and ready to explain the difference between EPP and EDR in a job interview.Requirements:
- graduate degree in PR, journalism;
- 3-5 years of proven experience as PR manager/Communications Manager in-house/agency, preferably with IT//Telecom background, OR equivalent journalism experience;
- highly proficient copywriting skills;
- understanding of global media landscape and media relations; proven track record of success in implementing media relations programs and executing on objectives;
- experience in development of PR strategies, plans and reports;
- good understanding of cross-platform communications;
- upper-intermediate or advanced English;
- able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances or events;
- multi-tasking abilities and self-organization skills;
- self-motivated with a positive attitude.
Apply for a position.
- develop and execute communication plans focused on supporting business goals;
- coordinate communication support for product launches;
- ensure project management in the field of corporate communications, including global surveys: development of surveys' questionnaire, coordinating research with market intelligence team & agency, drafting reports and communications materials based on survey' results, planning communications' assets preparation, coordinating reports publishing with regional teams and analyzing projects efficiency;
- ensure rapid response to media crisis situations related to products & technologies, mitigate communications risks on a global level;
- juggle hundreds of press releases, media statements, comments, FAQ and other media materials development;
- communicate with regional PR teams, aligning global and regional communications activities, support regional peers with their media requests;
- develop and coordinate projects aimed at targeted enterprise business & tech decision makers outreach;
- provide or facilitate PR support for the company's leading experts at corporate and third-party events;
- align with key stakeholders and develop projects in collaboration with social media and marketing team.