The British Embassy in Moscow
- а part of a world-wide network, representing British political, economic and consular interests overseas, is now looking for a Digital Content Manager.
The Digital Content Manager will develop and produce high quality, engaging digital content, including graphics, photography, short videos and other short form content, in English and Russian, in support of digital communication campaigns in Russia and across Eastern Europe and the Central Asia region. Essential qualifications and experience:
- Fluent spoken and written Russian & English. Ability to convey complex information in a straightforward, interesting and engaging manner;
- 2 years minimum experience of producing engaging digital content for social media, including experience of creating graphics including moving graphics using Adobe After Effects / Illustrator (or similar package) and familiarity with video editing software (Adobe Premier Elements, Final Cut X Pro, etc.);
- Strong visual sense, experience in picture research and image editing skills using Adobe Photoshop (or similar);
- Must be very familiar with the Russian-language media/digital landscape including on current affairs and foreign policy;
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders, as part of virtual team. Confidence to engage with other colleagues across the Network including senior management;
- Experience in campaign evaluation and metrics for success;
- Excellent face-to-face communications skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
- Working with colleagues in UK, Russia and the region to develop and create high-quality original Russian language digital content including: Graphics, photography, videos and other short form content, in support of key strategic objectives, tailored to different local needs across the EECAD region;
- Use excellent English & Russian language skills to accurately and swiftly translate digital content into Russian ensuring locally engaging content that maintains the nuances of the original message;
- Contribute local knowledge and audience insight to the development and design of strategic campaigns and the development and management of an editorial content calendar relevant to our wide range of target audiences;
- Produce accessible evaluation reports on communication campaigns using Government Communications Network (GCN) best practice frameworks and third-parties applications (e.g. Facebook Insight, Twitter Analytics, SocialBakers, FollowerWonk);
- Share best practice by coaching other content contributors to improve digital delivery across the region;
- Share best practice by coaching other content contributors to improve digital delivery across the region.
- This is a full-time, fixed-term contract for 1 year (subject to a probation period of 3 months) with the possibility for renewal, for 5 working days, 35 hours net per week.
- The monthly salary for this position is Rub 91,705.00 gross, B3(L) level, paid 13 times a year.
- An interesting and varied job in an open, modern management culture;
- Performance related pay scheme;
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities;
- Excellent working environment in central location with on-site facilities including cafeteria, bar, gym, tennis court, squash court and swimming pool;
- Private medical cover including dentistry.