BBC Russian service
is looking for a digital video producer. The successful candidate will produce video content for the BBC Russian service website and social media platforms, covering a wide range of stories in an innovative, creative and engaging way. You will research, create and process video content for a variety of digital platforms, using visual creativity to illustrate and explain fast moving events and complex stories. The Ideal Candidate:
- a fluent understanding of Russian and English, both written and spoken;
- substantial and recent experience in a similar position, working in a news organisation;
- experience of video processing and editing;
- in depth understanding of digital and social platforms and the different ways audiences are consuming news;
- thorough familiarity with the region and strong knowledge of the audience requirements.
Apply for a position.
- role based in Moscow, Russia;
- continuing (permanent) contract;
- local terms and conditions apply.