Russia is seeking for a curious and passionate Editor to lead Video & Movie content across the country and beyond. This is an exciting position in a very fast growing market. This role requires a detail-focused, adaptable individual with excellent communication and organizational skills. A candidate should have validated experience working within a major distributor or another TV Industry.Key Qualifications:
- education - ideally BA/BSc or equivalent qualification;
- fluency in English and Russian is required;
- experience of working ideally for a movie studio, independent distributor, retailer, TV station(s) or digital platform in a senior account management role;
- your understanding of and passion for the digital film business including Video On Demand is critical;
- a deep knowledge of the Russian market and comprehensive understanding of our competitor landscape is needed;
- in-depth knowledge of the movie business in key markets including major players in distribution and retail;plus insight into market and sales trends preferred;
- you should be able to demonstrate a real passion for local and international film and television content;
- a track record of success in a fast-moving, global business environment is important;
- knowledge of a content management system (CMS) is a big bonus;
- possesses the flexibility to handle multiple accounts and work with content providers at different stages of development.
Apply for a position.
- develop a strong on-store content promotional plan;
- work closely with the Emerging Markets and International counterparts on promotional and business priorities;
- conceive and implement thoughtfully arranged stores across multiple device platforms;
- collaborate and communicate with various partners both internally and externally to determine weekly top priorities;
- create new ways to surface content to consumers efficiently;
- express editorial voice across all stores through compelling content promotions;
- use metrics to analyze success of merchandising effectiveness;
- work with internal teams to ensure that all artwork and assets are ready each week for store programming;
- interact regularly with global teams across time-zones in face-to-face meetings, video call and conference calls.