One of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world - Revolut
is looking for a creative, intelligent and hard working Brand Manager to help company attract the best and brightest talent.
Revolut is digital banking alternative that includes a pre-paid debit card, currency exchange, cryptocurrency exchange (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple and peer-to-peer payments).Requirements:
- strong copywriting skills: you are able to write both any kind of social media post and any kind of text for media — a piece of news, a column, an interview;
- strong event-management, organizational, problem-solving skills;
- advanced knowledge of Russian education system: you easily identify which schools train the strongest professionals, how their education process is being organized and regulated by government;
- advanced knowledge of Russian innovative ecosystem: you are aware of all the institutions, professional clubs, groups and communities worth running partnership projects with;
- proven record of setting up, developing or managing social media accounts;
- genuine enthusiasm for IT, high-technology business and fintech industry: you are aware of all the latest news and trends;
- great negotiation and communication skills: you know how to find the right people and reach out to them, able to prove your point, persuade and pursue your agenda;
- strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Russian languages: you are a fluent and intelligent speaker able to attend a high-level meeting, compose both formal letter and job advertisement text in both languages;
- logical thinking and analytical mindset: you always keep in mind your major goal, you are able to build the most effective process and cost-efficient way to achieve it and analyze your results;
- technical background, overall knowledge of IT and programming world are highly appreciated;
- 3 or more years of relevant experience.
- develop and implement a global strategy for attracting the best and brightest talent at your local labor-market;
- create engaging content to be shared across our social channels and website;
- organize and attend meet-ups, events and career fairs across your local market;
- regularly review and improve things like job descriptions, candidate emails and more;
- build strong relationships with top universities and secure top speaking slots for our team;
- manage all PR and media relations for employer brand purposes. For example, setting up interviews for our team with key journalists across our core markets;
- work side by side with our HR and Recruitment teams to help them improve quantity and quality of candidates applying for roles.
Apply for a position.
- work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now;
- the latest tech equipment;
- competitive salar;
- medical Insurance.