One of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world - Revolut
is looking for an Executive Assistant for a C-level executive at the company's office in London.
Revolut is a digital banking alternative that includes a pre-paid debit card, currency exchange, cryptocurrency exchange and peer-to-peer payments.Requirements:
- 3+ year experience in similar role;
- bachelor's Degree in technical field is a must;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Russian);
- proficient in GSuite, Keynote, MS Office;
- ability to flawlessly execute each project with a positive "can do" attitude;
- you love solving problems;
- helping others makes you happy;
- you notice the small things;
- you are data driven, analytical thinker with startup and public company experience.
- serve as go-to point of contact for all internal and external communications for the CEO;
- manage and maintain CEO calendar; identify potential scheduling conflicts and take appropriate action to resolve. Communicate changes in a timely manner;
- coordinate travel arrangements, itineraries, flight check-in, transportation to and from airport, etc;
- coordinate and oversee document production and projects, as requested;
- complete special projects as assigned;
- manage and drive multiple projects and priorities at once, including offsites and large scale events;
- help us build great relationships both inside and outside Revolut;
- handle confidential information with integrity.
Apply for a position.
- competitive salary;
- private pension plan;
- free Revolut Premium subscription;
- free dinners;