is looking for a Head of Partner Education. The role is global, critical for Kaspersky Lab: it is responsible for development and delivery of the Global Education Partner Program, including criteria for status and specialization eligibility, enablement and management of authorized training centers, to nurturing of technical and sales competencies among KL integrators, distributors, resellers. Head of Partner Education bears responsibility for management of authorized learning partners and training contracts management in regions where no territory managers available. Requirements:
- 5y+ experience in T&D (multinational IT vendor's learning partners program management is a plus);
- understanding of IT educational market environment and trends;
- knowledge of vendors IT certification programs;
- experience with LMS, fluent user of MS Office products;
- fluent English;
- readiness for business trips (<30% of work time);
- project Management skills. The ability to carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision and thrive both on own initiative and as a part of the team;
- personable and approachable, with enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence. Innovative, creative, thinking forward;
- excellent communication and negotiation skills, facilitation skills, high EQ. Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills, able to deliver clear and concise ideas to internal and external stakeholders.
The Company Offers:
- development of the global partner education programs' requirements based on KL sales strategy;
- creation of partnership framework and business model, legal docs set, develop & manage authorized learning partners on a global scale;
- to enable regions to achieve required coverage of certified partners in regions, including 100% for strategic products and recertification on time procedure;
- to develop the training catalogue required for partner enablement, based on the profile of KL partners;
- to establish training delivery process based on Authorized Training Centers or other means;
- to build up effective communication with internal KL teams (channels, pre-sales, business leads managers, human resource training team, etc.);
- responsible for global LMS deployment support;
- training QBR Management.
Apply for a position.
- interesting work as part of the professional team of the world's largest privately held IT security company;
- modern and comfortable offices a short walk from Vodny Stadion metro station. There are recreation areas and game rooms (table tennis and table football) on each floor;
- competitive salaries;
- opportunities for career and professional development;
- an extensive benefits package, including: Health and life insurance (for employees and their children), On-site doctor and masseur, Lunch allowance, Free indoor gym with sauna, etc.;
- regular corporate events and team-building;
- flexible dress code;
- possibility of flexible working hours.