One of the leading sports brands in the world - PUMA
is looking for a Head of Marketing Russia/Ukraine.Your Talent:
- Marketing/Communications degree and/or proven experience;
- 5+ years of proven Marketing experience with an emphasis on lifestyle, sports or consumer categories;
- considerable knowledge of apparel/footwear industry and high affinity for sports, lifestyle and fashion industry;
- skills in media metrics;
- creative and business-oriented mindset;
- fluent in English.
- guide marketing plans, campaigns and projects through the area/country in alignment with other departments, Global/Regional Marketing teams and other PUMA stakeholders;
- drive the implementation of Marketing campaigns and other activities such as product launches, asset contracting, communication on different channels, PR activities and the like to ensure that all standards are followed closely as well as brand consistency according to the Global guidelines is achieved;
- plan and define the Marketing budget (A&P) throughout the area/country to ensure that resources are allocated to the priority initiatives as defined in the strategy;
- handle cost negotiations with third party providers such as agencies and ambassadors;
- identify opportunities in the local market to enhance PUMA's presence and effective performance to ensure the implementation of PUMA's brand values;
- ensure the team member's continuous development by giving regular feedback and actively managing their performance, learning and career.