is looking for an HR Manager. The new employee will support the General Manager in all HR aspects and in the development of HR practices and processes for Dior in EE. Requirements:
- at least 5 years of HR generalist experience and in management role;
- international companies experience, retail or luxury industries previous experience desired;
- university Degree in HR, Business Management and Administration or similar;
- excellent people skills, able to build your own relationships both internally and externally;
- strategic abilities/vision on business and people development;
- russian language, fluent English spoken, other European languages will be a plus.
- lead all HR aspects for retail and HO population in the region for 120+ staff/9 boutiques/5 countries, including management of Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Compensation and Benefits, Performance Assessment and Career Development activities;
- lead HR planning and reporting at company level to HQ in Paris and in accordance with LVMH Group standards;
- take the HR Business Partner role for the Store/Retail Management and CoDir in all people management aspects;
- supervise the On-Boarding process and induction program implementation: employment contracts & related paperwork, visas, staff insurance, legal aspects, compliance, induction programs coordination and creation together with colleagues in various business units, subsidiaries, etc.;
- participate proactively in monthly, quarterly and annual reports and budgets preparations, such as payroll, bonus and incentive programs control, HR budget reviews and development: coordinate the activities with HR Admin Specialist of the region, Accountants in 5 countries, C&B team in HQ/Paris, and Financial team in EE region;
- creation and on-going upgrade of HR paperwork: policies, LVMH and Dior Corporate standards, rules policies for staff, job descriptions, etc.;
- HR Budget supervision, cost controlling, lead tenders and negotiations with suppliers, coordinate contracting with them, ensuring best offer and qualitative partnerships with the suppliers, timely prolongation of services;
- proactively participate and engage into LVMH projects with sister companies in Russia and CIS.
- based in Moscow, but able to travel as required
- reports directly to General Manager and functionally to HR Director Europe, Middle East & Latin America
Apply for a position.