is looking for a industry manager. As a Google industry manager, you'll provide advertising solutions to the largest clients in the Telecom industry. This role is a mix of finding and managing new and existing business customer relationships. You will work closely with the Industry Head to develop Google's marketplace. You'll own the relationships with clients and agencies, targeting, educating and developing new clients to grow the business in uncharted territory. This means you have excellent client-servicing and relationship skills. Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience;
- brand building, marketing, brand communication planning, digital branding/performance marketing experience;
- ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically;
- experience in consultative sales and influencing at board-level management;
- experience in telecom/technology/consumer electronics or strategy consulting;
- experience with brand building, marketing, brand communication planning or digital branding/performance marketing experience on the client-side;
- digital marketing or online media experience and experience using Google products such as AdWords, AdSense and YouTube;
- telecom/technology/consumer electronics or strategy consulting background;
- self-driven with the ability to resolve business challenges.
- target new customers and develop strong relationships with clients in Telecom industry and their marketing services agencies;
- collaborate and consult with major customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing our client and agency base and optimizing their advertising expenditures;
- develop scalable and leading edge solutions for the top brand clients in order to help them meet their marketing objectives using the full suite of Google products (Search, Video, Display, Mobile, Social, etc.);
- analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic business plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and business presentations;
- develop, agree and implement as well as manage execution of campaigns and Joint Business Plans across various Google products and services. Ideate and execute case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an advocate at targeted events and conferences.
Apply for a position.