is looking for a lifecycle marketing manager to influence on the collaboration between their products and users. Requirements:
- 5-7 years of experience in CRM related areas with strong focus on lifecycle management, and digital production in general;
- experience in IT/telecom or online services;
- experience in working with international advertising agencies as senior account manager/traffic manager, production manager generating the great variety of materials is a big plus;
- you're analytical, strategic, creative, a good writer, team player, good in front of customers, literate in performance measurement techniques;
you have excellent project management skills including use of PM software;
- you have the ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority;
- you're fluent in English.
Apply for a position.
- develop lifecycle consumer strategy, optimize it, keep up-to-date;
- manage production of full scope of B2C lifecycle-related materials (in-product messages (IPMs), e-mails, news, etc.) based on the strategy for various products/projects - in close coordination with other teams and/or creative/production agency(-ies);
- work on project briefs interacting with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure all required information is taken into account & included;
- perform QA, making sure all materials conform to brand guidelines, corporate visual identity, technical specifications of both internal and external systems/platforms and tools;
- make sure all performance analytics is implemented and related statistics is gathered and presented to the relevant internal stakeholders - for further optimization of the produced material.