Beats by Dr. Dre™ is seeking for an experienced business professional with a proven track record of market development, brand building and leading cross-functional teams. The Beats Market Leader (BML) will be responsible for setting country-level business strategy incorporating brand and channel marketing, sales activities, and insight driven market and competitor analysis. BML will drive brand awareness and consistency at channel, country and partner-level business results, and inform Geo and Worldwide level leaders on progress towards goals as well as finding opportunities on a consistent basis.Key Qualifications:
- you have significant experience across Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Business Development;
- you have strong planning and budgeting experience - this is a requirement;
- deep understanding of consumer electronics across all routes to market in local Geo;
- experience demonstrating business analytics and identifying risks and opportunities through partner and market level data;
- ability to own and methodically plan for the delivery of go-to-market marketing campaigns and programs with our partners;
- expert in building and delivering C-level presentations both internally and externally;
- you will have capability to size and prioritize opportunities;
- you are dedicated and highly adaptive with ability to quickly tackle problems;
- you have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- demonstrated ability to organize workload throughout the day to meet project timelines and deadlines.
Apply for a position.
- creation and development of business and channel marketing plan by channel/partner;
- work with relevant partners to ensure transparency and ownership of important metrics, and relevant accountability by department is set – both internal and external to Beats;
- regular communication on performance versus metrics;
- regular review of plan to ensure continued success with key partners;
- work within the wider business teams to support with sales opportunities to improve revenue;
- provide monthly/quarterly pipeline and forecast to business in alignment with business needs;
- stay on top of technology and industry trends;
- represent the business at industry events.