is looking for a media research manager. As a media research manager on the Market Insights team, you will develop and implement Google's marketing research vision. This research will inform future marketing strategy and help businesses to make the most of the web. Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience;
- experience in marketing, media research, data analysis, insights generation, brand thought leadership (client or agency side) and/or consulting;
- experience with local market research with strong customer-facing, consultative and communication experience;
- ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically;
- MS or PhD in a related field with a quantitative emphasis;
- experience in consumer insights, advertising effectiveness research and audience measurement (including online advertising) with a wide variety of methodologies;
- ability to manage international projects;
- deep interest in online advertising, digital media consumption patterns and branding measurement;
- demonstrated leadership and project management skills.
Apply for a position.
- demonstrate the value of Google Advertising and Media Properties (AdWords, Google Search, YouTube, etc.) to advertising partners and clients via the execution of innovative, unique, and compelling research studies;
- build experiments and surveys, construct campaign tests, and/or utilize internal data and third-party research services to provide marketers and agencies with valuable insights for their marketing plans and to address existing business issues across other divisions of the company (e.g. marketing/ product);
- collaborate with the sales team to resolve through insights "proof points" that fulfill go-to-market strategies for Google in local markets;
- develop business-relevant conclusions from studies and effectively communicate them to board-level audience;
- determine return on investment of research initiatives.