is looking for a media marketing manager who will follow the company's marketing strategy, plan, execute, analyze and report on the brand's Digital & Media marketing initiatives in Russia.
PUMA is one of the world's leading sports brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. Your mission:
- follow PUMA's Marketing Strategy and plan, execute, analyze and report on Digital & Media marketing initiatives of PUMA Russia;
- look for opportunities in the market to enhance PUMA's Digital & Media presence & effective performance;
- handle agencies: digital Agency and manage all Social Media handles & digital apps for PUMARussia – incl. Instagram, VK, Facebook, PUMATRAC; media Agency for PUMA Russia – develop, implement, monitor and analyze all media campaigns & always-on content (digital, indoor, outdoor, special projects, bloggers etc.);
- prepare and present Digital & Media strategy for PUMA, every season & annually; briefs for the agencies around product launches & categories; KPI's set up & deliver planned KPI's in Digital & Media; monitoring & optimization marketing data from various sources such as Google Analytics, PUMA's online reputation etc.; work with agencies / designers to create the right creatives for PUMA handles and for campaigns, special shootings for social media content, live translations etc.; develop, translate, localize, and create relevant communication; reporting from agency to PUMA and to PUMA internal stakeholders;
- coordinate Digital & Media campaigns with all relevant departments;
- handle negotiations for costs for third party providers like digital project owners etc.;
- report to PUMA stakeholders, store managers, Area / Regional Marketing and agencies, regularly through Marketing presentations;
- observe & report on competitor's and market Digital & Media activities, new trends, publishers, formats, technologies and implement new tools in the brand's strategy, take a part in Digital & Media conferences;
- manage the Digital & Media Marketing Budget, control of effective budget distribution and report as per the global formats required, provide accurate & on time document flow, lead the tender procedure of agencies briefing, evaluation and selection if required.
- >3 years relevant experience at the Company's side or Agency;
- excellent knowledge of different analytical instruments, Sprinkl, Microsoft Office, Google analytics, GTM, media metrics;
- a team-worker with ability to coordinate and control multiply agencies;
- excellent networking, organizational, multi-tasking, fast reaction & presentation skills, motivated, responsible, initiative;
- fluent English.
- competitive salary package;
- annual Bonus;
- medical Insurance;
- discount on products;
- sports and Fun @ work activities;
- modern office;
- informal international environment and corporate culture;
- company with a vision of fair, honest, positive and creative.