is looking for a People Operations Specialist to join team and play a key role in the next stage of growth. This role will be focused on the employee journey, ensuring that teams and employees feel supported and engaged from day one at Wheely.
Wheely is a chauffeur-hailing app that is setting a new standard in urban transportation. It provides affluent consumers with a premium, comfortable, and consistent chauffeur-driven experience on demand. Wheely is available in London, Moscow, St. Petersburg and recently launched in Paris. Requirements:
What you will do:
- generalist HR experience with a focus on Talent Management and communications, either from a start-up or scaling tech business;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Russian and in English;
- experience in using and administrating HR-tech systems (we use BambooHR, Workable, OfficeVibe);
- strong attention to detail and accuracy with data management. Ability to build and develop strong relationships;
- ability to think quickly and creatively and to be highly flexible to meet the needs of the business;
- effective time management and organizational skills.
Manage all aspects of Employee Journey process:
- coordinate training plans for new hires with the respective managers;
- manage New Hire Orientation for new starters;
- administer company benefits and enrolling new hires;
- ensure that employee files, system and folders are updated and information is correc;.
- work with managers to support new hires through their probation period;
- manage the offboarding process for leavers.
Corporate culture and internal communications:
- arrange company events (all-hands meetings, parties, birthday celebrations, etc);
- track and analysing employee engagement levels (we use OfficeVibe);
- champion a positive working culture and develop initiatives to boost employee engagement;
- design and implement small to medium scale HR projects and change initiatives.
- arrange support for the Learning and Development function;
- support the recruitment of office positions (finance, legal, entry-level positions in other departments; max 1-2 per month);
- participate in different People Ops initiatives.
Apply for a position.
- first and foremost, we offer a competitive salary;
- the Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner;
- monthly credit for journeys with Wheely;
- private health insurance (incl dental and travel);
- professional development, free English classes;
- breakfast, fresh fruits and snacks available at the office;
- office is located in a beautiful mansion near Tsvetnoy Boulevard.