is looking for a talented and hardworking producer to join the Public Program team.
Strelka Institute's Public Program is a curated series of free and open events – lectures, workshops, discussions, and film screenings about urban development and urban culture.
The ideal candidate is fluent in Russian and English, has a strong interest in media, architecture, and design. We expect the candidate to have experience organizing/curating/leading educational and public events and doing research in relevant topics. Being well connected to a network of experts in the spheres relevant to the Institute is an advantage. Strong organizational skills are a must. Responsibilities:
- research topics relevant to Strelka;
- organize a team and systematize content;
- find speakers and experts for public events & communicate with them;
- help speakers with their presentations;
- promote the mission of Strelka Institute;
- stay on top of the latest news concerning urban agenda;
- work closely with other departments within Strelka.
- the office is located in the very center of Moscow;
- the job gives you access to Strelka's professional network and expertise, as well as a discount at Strelka Bar.