is looking for a Product Marketing Manager. A new team member will work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. A person in this role will be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.Requirements:
- bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience;
- ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically;
- demonstrated ability to utilize consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the consumer experience;
- proven ability to develop strategic marketing plans and execute campaigns that drive business goals;
- ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced dynamic environment;
- ability to influence effectively cross-functionally across all levels of management;
- a passionate leader and communicator, with demonstrated talent at building strong collaborative partnerships with product partners and other cross-functional team.
Apply for a position.
- develop and lead product marketing strategy across the entire funnel from awareness to comprehension, trial, usage and retention;
- build and execute marketing programs in collaboration with global and regional teams;
- perform market research and quantitative analyses to discover customer insights;
- set up tracking and measurement to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs, provide data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement and innovation;
- effectively work with a large group of stakeholders across local, regional and global teams.