is looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
In this role, you'll deepen consumer engagement with music. You'll work with a large cross-functional team across product, partnerships, communications, legal, creative and media agencies. You'll act like a business owner, and will help shape the go-to-market strategy from beginning to end.Qualifications:
- bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience;
- relevant work experience in product/service marketing;
- ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically;
- demonstrated experience building collaborative partnerships with product partners and cross-functional teams;
- proven ability to develop strategic marketing plans and execute campaigns that drive business goals;
- ability to utilize consumer research/data to drive actionable insights to inform product and marketing strategy and improve the consumer experience;
- ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
- ability to effectively influence cross-functionally across senior management;
- excellent leadership and communication skills;
- preferred qualifications.
Apply for a position.
- act as country marketing lead for business related to YouTube in Russia;
- develop and lead strategy across the marketing funnel, from awareness to comprehension, trial, usage and retention;
- build and execute marketing campaigns in collaboration with global/regional teams, balancing investments across campaigns, special offers, pricing, distribution;
- lead local execution across media, owned and operated channels, social, influencer, and events;
- drive local partnerships and co-marketing.