The British Council
is looking for a Programme Director to be responsible for delivering a high-impact programme, working in close collaboration with the British Council's Music team in London and Russia team in Moscow.The consultant will have:
Apply for a position.
- wide-ranging familiarity with the music scene in Russia;
- evidence of professional engagement with the music sector in the UK;
- evidence of professional project/programme management, including management of significant budgets and design/delivery of marketing and communications and evaluation strategies (evidence of fundraising experience desirable);
- evidence of collaborative working across multiple sites/organisations;
- evidence of senior stakeholder management in the cultural sector;
- fluent written and spoken English (knowledge of Russian desirable).