is looking for a public affairs manager who will support the lab in developing and strengthening the relations with key industry regulators and stakeholders. Requirements:
- 2-6 years of relevant experience with technology company, think tank, consultancy or law firm, government affairs agency;
- no less than Bachelor degree, Master degree in foreign university is a plus;
- native mandarin, fluent English.
Apply for a position.
- support Kaspersky Lab in developing and strengthening the relations with key industry regulators and stakeholders;
- compile and update the industry landscape and stakeholder mapping; analyse existing and upcoming legislation in the area of cybersecurity, IoT, Industry 4.0, Smart Cities and Autonomous Transportation;
- advise management on national cybersecurity policies and provincial level regulations and create/procure company's policy advisory papers;
- develop and implement stakeholders outreach campaigns and initiatives; commission and co-create whitepapers, policy briefs, and other cross-platform content;
- facilitate company's participation in major cybersecurity awareness initiatives and public-private collaboration projects;
- coordinate own and third-party events and other engagements with the key stakeholders, including those with policy-makers, think-tanks, external experts;
- support management visits and high-level meetings; Represent the company's positions at the stakeholders' meetings and public consultations;
- coordinate policy outreach initiatives with regional and global HQ; Work in close cooperation with the business, marketing and communications divisions to contribute to B2G and B2b objectives.