Moscow office is looking for a Vice President of Marketing who will be responsible for multiple marketing disciplines.
Mastercard is a global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. It is a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless
®. The company ensures every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. Mastercard believes in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.Experience:
- proven track record of establishing integrated marketing plans across multiple countries/markets that leverage synergies between marketing channels and deliver results;
- proven ability in building and strengthening collaborative relationships with global Marketing counterparts and representing the voice of the local market;
- significant experience and proven success in one or more marketing families, with extensive additional experience in three or more marketing families, including B2B or Consumer Marketing;
- experience in supervising and coaching marketing teams and establishing effective processes/standards.
Apply for a position.
- sets local Marketing strategies, including advertising, promotions, sponsorships, market research, etc., to align with business priorities and deliver against company objectives;
- initiates and leads projects on behalf of several countries, including own country, balancing needs of stakeholders, managing multiple work streams, and overseeing the planning and budgeting process;
- makes decisions and adjustments based on results of program performance measurement and evaluation;
- provides direction to MasterCard marketing staff or agency staff on the design/development of promotional marketing materials, including print, electronic, direct mail and call center promotions;
- accountable for local Marketing budget and ensuring that all campaigns, programs, and activities are within allocated budget;
- supervises several groups/teams, ensures compliance to goal setting and performance appraisal processes, coaches and develops employees as an organizational resource.