is looking for a Head of YouTube Partnerships. A person in this role will define and lead the company's cross-functional strategy to make YouTube a success for its users, content partners, creators, and advertising clients. The team of direct reports consult Russian content partners and creators to find success on YouTube. In this role, you will be comfortable negotiating entertainment agreements with YouTube partners and working cross-functionally with colleagues across multiple disciplines.Qualifications:
- experience managing teams within a digital content and/or technology organization;
- experience developing strategic partnerships in the digital content industry;
- experience leading agreements and driving organizational consensus in a cross-functional team environment;
- ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically;
- experience with YouTube or other digital video platforms. Experience in digital entertainment;
- experience running a business unit and working in cross-functional teams within a matrix organization;
- experience negotiating media agreements within digital distribution. Track record of initiating and successfully driving new business opportunities in the media and/or digital space;
- demonstrated relationship-building, negotiation, analytical, modeling and presentation skills;
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Apply for a position.
- develop and lead YouTube Partnerships strategy in Russia;
- lead team management of partnership activities with a focus on growth and innovation;
- identify, develop, and maintain effective direct relationships with key YouTube partners in Russia;
- define, model, execute against, and analyze key agreement and partner performance metrics;
- Work cross-functionally to engage Marketing, Sales, Product, Engineering, and other cross-functional teams to drive business execution forward.